That’s why Maddie’s InstituteSM has pulled together a number of resources in a learning track on stress reduction for cats in sheltering environments. They include:
- Fixing the Feline Housing Crisis: How Shelter Housing Can Make Cats Sick – And What You Can Do About It
- Enrichment and Training for Dogs and Cats
- Stress Reduction for Shelter Cats
- Life Enrichment for Shelter Animals
- Shelter Enrichment – The Cat’s Meow
Many of the presentations and articles have corresponding quizzes offering a printable Certificate of Attendance with a passing score, and are perfect training tools for the staff and volunteers of shelters. Check the learning track on feline enrichment here!