It’s Dungeons and Dragons meets Harry Potter Chess in an engaging and hands-on session on how to prepare and what to do when the unexpected breaks out in your animal shelter!
It’s happening at the Humane Society Animal Care Expo in May, when we present “Become a Wizard of Wellness, Find the Magic to Minimizing Disease Outbreak.”
We promise you’ll become a wizard of wellness and walk away with the tools you need to create a plan for your community to prepare for an infectious disease outbreak.
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind lifesaving session! In the meantime, check out these other resources on our website:
- URI in Shelter Cats: It’s Snot Inevitable!
- Outpatient Parvo Treatment for Dogs
- Updates on Heartworm Disease Management for Animal Shelters
- How one municipal animal shelter is saving cats with ringworm, and you can, too!
- Managing a Feline Panleukopenia Outbreak in a Shelter
- Feline Influenza Outbreak in New York City
- And more!
Not yet registered for Animal Care Expo 2018? Use the discount code: MADDIES2018 for $25 off full registration!