How would you like to provide amazing support to your foster caregivers and adopters from day one? Maddie’s® Pet Assistant (MPA) does this for you and we have a webcast, How the Maddie’s® Pet Assistant App is Revolutionizing Support for Pet Foster and Adoptive Homes on November 6 at 6pm PT/9pm ET to tell you all about it.
This magical app for mobile phones and tablets allows your organization to communicate with and provide support to foster caregivers and adopters of cats and dogs – and all for free!
Caregivers will be able to send feedback about the health and behavior of their cat or dog, receive helpful tips, send photos, keep up-to-date with vaccinations and more, all while the organization gains valuable data and keeps pets out of the shelter.
Leading the presentation will be Maddie’s Fund’s Amber Freiwald, the app’s Project Manager, who will cover:
- The Maddie’s® Pet Assistant website and mobile app
- Benefits to your organization and pets
- How the app receives data from your shelter software
- Caregiver surveys and automated responses
- Extra app functions, like vaccination and weight tracking
- How to get your organization started today
- And more!
And if you have any additional questions, Amber will be back on November 14 at 10am PT/1pm ET hosting an MPA Q & A to answer any additional questions you may have about the app!