Conference season is in full swing, and we’re excited for the Best Friends National Conference coming up later this month on June 23 and 24. With nearly 100 sessions on topics ranging from expert fundraising to coalition-building to innovation and technology, this year’s conference has something for everyone.
Maddie’s Fund® is a proud sponsor of the event, including the sessions listed below. Mark your calendars as you won’t want to miss them! (View the schedule page to see full session descriptions.)
- Bobby Mann: Breaking Down Barriers to Fostering and Adoption
- Sheila McLain & Luis Quintanilla: Save Rate Success: Creating a Lifesaving Road Map
- April Moore & Kimberly Washington: Saving More Lives through Hard Conversations and Intentional Culture Shifts
- Jace Huggins: Balancing Equity and Enforcement in Animal Welfare
- James Evans: Making a Difference: Effective Change Requires Proximate Leaders