If you’ve been wanting to apply for one of our seven online apprenticeships but haven’t done so yet – you have until Friday, May 20! This is your chance to learn all about lost pet reunification, foster field trips and more. As a reminder, each apprenticeship is four weeks long and is made up of a combination of self-paced learning and four 90-minute weekly Zoom meetings with your instructor.
Can’t decide which one to apply for? We recommend them all, of course, but highly suggest 48 Hour Assistance: Lost Pet Reunification as an impactful place to start. Returning pets home is one of the easiest way to keep pets out of the shelter, and you’ll learn all about Mike Wheeler’s (Cabot Animal Services) wildly successful program and how to implement it in your community.
Seats are limited, so don’t miss out! Below is the list of all apprenticeships being offered this round.
- 48 Hour Assistance: Lost Pet Reunification
- Human Animal Support Services (HASS): Rehoming, Reunification, Pathways, and Community Support
- Feline Lifesaving
- Ringworm Detection, Treatment and Management
- A New Model for Shelter Care: Replacing Kennels with Foster Homes
- Short-term Foster and Field Trips
- Shelter Clinic Management