Yesterday, Maddie’s Fund® gave 10 organizations a $1,000 grant for attending the October Weekly Community Conversations! A total of $10,000 in grants was given to 10 people chosen at random.
These 10 people won a grant for their organization:
- Megan Alexander, Pit Bull Rescue Central, (Lee’s Summit, MO)
- Jen Coody, Animal Mission (Columbia, SC)
- Jordan Craig, Spay Neuter Network (Kaufman, TX)
- Dara Edmonds, Celery City Cat Café (DeBary, FL)
- Cindy Flauger, Neenah Animal Shelter (Neenah, WI)
- Renee Huddleston, Tiny Paws Kitten Rescue (Stillwater, OK)
- Kathleen Olson, Purrfect Pals (Arlington, WA)
- Dylan Shaffer, Seattle Area Feline Rescue (Seattle, WA)
- Margaret Tompkins, Tompkins Foundation for FeLV Advocacy (Raymore, MO)
- Jeanne Wu, Nine Lives Foundation (Redwood City, CA)
Want a chance to win a grant for your organization? All you have to do is register for the weekly Monday 11AM PT/2PM ET call for animal well-being professionals. These 50-minute calls are a collaborative space to share exciting new programs and research, discuss uncomfortable topics, connect with peers in the industry, and more, all while sharing a common goal of preserving the human-animal bond. There’s $10,000 in grants given away each month to participants!